Network One Distribution – b2b ecommerce
2018 – present
Thanks to our collaboration with NOD.RO, the leading IT and electronics distributor in Romania, we were able to launch our outsourcing company through hard work, dedication, and passion for software.
We worked on two major projects for the client: a B2B e-commerce platform with many internal tools and a B2C e-commerce SAAS product.
For more than 6 years and counting, we have offered end-to-end digital services to support the software development needs and drive new business. We offer a wide range of services from software solution design, product management to software development, QA, and tech support. Our partnership has grown year over year with great results on both sides.
NOD Webshop – a B2B e-commerce platform
(b2b.nod.ro / shop.nod.ro)
Allow NOD customers to easily access the product catalog and purchase online through web interface and API integrations.
We acted like an internal product department for NOD. From managing the roadmap, stakeholders from different departments, software development and delivery across multiple internal and outsourced teams to technical support for users and internal departments.
- Building hybrid software development teams
- Implementing Scrum with Jira, adding Github
- Successfully launching a full platform rewrite, APIs, backend, frontend with 0 downtime
- Sustained increase in online sales through value-driven feature development, data study, and listening to user voice and market trends.
- Supporting the business with backend features and solutions for various operational needs from product documentation, catalog management, user management, and many more.
- Improving overall efficiency of the software delivery lifecycle by implementing CI/CD principles and processes and also automated API and UI tests with Behat, Postman, and Cypress.
Some of the features
- A fast search engine using Apache Solr
- Platform expansion in Eastern Europe, internationalizations, multi-currency
- Developed an internal product information system
- Direct purchase product bundles
- Recommendation system
- Stock alerts, wishlists
- Many others
et2 software architecture
et2 software development
NOD all-in-one B2C shop – a SAAS
product based in WordPress
Support new business development in software by creating a SAAS product for NOD resellers that are looking to create an online shop, populated with products and can fulfill orders right after the launch.
We acted like an end-to-end software solution provider by handling almost the entire range of needed activities to create and operate the SAAS: from designing the cloud-based architecture, executing our own WordPress modules, third-party integrations with various services in Romania such as emag, smart bill, etc to creating the promotional channel for the product, onboarding process, user and technical documentation, tutorials, pricing plans, backup strategy, technical support, and invoicing.
- Being able to promote and launch ecommerce shops for any NOD client in a few hours
- 3+ years of operation with tens of shops launched and active
- Important sales driven through this solution for NOD business that is growing year over year
Some of the features
- Import and sync full NOD catalog into WooCommerce
- Automation for order fulfillment and invoicing process for end customers
- Integration with emag Romania then with emag Hungary, Poland, and Bulgaria
- Various third-party integrations with price aggregators, payment processors, invoicing platforms
- Many others